We are looking for new team members to join our “A” team. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you! If you have the focus and drive, Metcon offers great opportunities to grow your career.
At Metcon, our mission is to successfully deliver projects that positively impact our clients, the environment, our employees and the communities in which we live and work. Our construction projects are some of the most cutting edge projects in our region. We strive to continuously provide excellent service, on time delivery, safe, and quality projects. Our team members are inspired, challenged and rewarded for hard work and dedication.
- Construction Senior Project Manager-Charlotte, NC – Experience: Large, Multi-Family, 10 years required / Project Management, minimum 5 years required / Education level: Management / Engineering Bachelors in Construction Minimum
- Construction Project Manager-Charlotte, NC – Experience: Healthcare Projects
- Construction Superintendent-Charlotte, NC – Experience: Healthcare Projects
- PreConstruction Manager – Charlotte, NC
In today’s competitive professional world, the most qualified job candidates have more than classroom experience. They leave college and enter the workforce with hands-on exposure in their chosen fields. Our intern program focuses on the following:
Connecting youth to our industry
Serving our community
Cultivating the future leaders of our company
We strive to make our interns employable and offer the best construction “hands on” experience in our industry. Metcon has some of the most exciting projects underway in the Carolinas and lead the way in our industry for Energy Positive Buildings.
Please visit this link to submit your resume for our internship program.
(For Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance
- Educational and Training Assistance
- Family Leave
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Major Medical Insurance
- Medical Leave
- Short Term Disability
- HSA Savings (Pretax) plan
- Pretax Insurance Premium Plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)-Company Match
- Vision Discount Plan
- Fitness/Wellness benefits
Each year, Metcon team members attend career fairs on area campuses to meet with students interested in a career in construction.
As builders, we believe success starts with having the right team. Metcon believes in investing in people, building relationships that extend beyond any individual construction project. On our team, you’ll be able to contribute from your first day on the job, working with industry professionals at all levels in their careers.
If you are a student interested in joining the Metcon family, come meet with us at these upcoming career fairs:
North Carolina A&T State University Date TBD
NC State University Date TBD
East Carolina University Date TBD