Wake Tech Community College, Technology 4.0 Building
Advertisement to Bid
1st Tier Subcontractors
Metcon In Association with C2 Contractors, LLC, as Construction Manager on behalf of the Wake Tech Community College, will receive Sealed Bids from Prequalified 1st Tier Contractors on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at 2:00pm, 4723 Advantage Way, Raleigh, NC 27603, Room 106 in Building T at our Southern Wake Campus and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read for the furnishing of labor, materials, and equipment. A virtual bid opening will be held at 2:00pm via Zoom, following the close of bid deadline.
Project Description: A three-story, 80,000 GSF Technology 4.0 Building at the new WTCC Eastern Wake Tech site. The building will include flexible teaching labs, high-bay training spaces, maker spaces, technology labs, computer labs and general classrooms supporting programs in; Mechanical Engineering, Advance Electronics, Microelectronics, Mechatronics, Robotics/Automation, Biopharmaceuticals, Bio works, and Unmanned Aircraft Operations & Repair. The facility and its systems will serve as a teaching tool, integrating technologies that students can manipulate and learn from.
- BP033000 Cast in Place Concrete
- BP052000 Structural Steel
- BP220001 Underground Plumbing
- BP260001 Site Electrical
- BP310000 Turnkey Sitework
The Historically Underutilized Business Program (HUB) goal for this project is 40%. Metcon In Association with C2 Contractors, LLC strongly encourages minority subcontractors to participate in this project. For a list of prequalified bidders please reach out to email@example.com
For Information, please contact Tina Harris firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-521-8013.
Instructions to Prequalify:
• If your firm has submitted Part A then you are only required to submit Part B of this document. For questions about this form contact Tina Harris email@example.com (910-521-8013).
• Forms may be submitted electronically via email, mail, fax, or hand delivery to Metcon, attention Tina Harris. Please make sure, if submitting handwritten form, that all information is clearly printed. Metcon will request Illegible information be resubmitted and this will delay the prequalification process.
Part A: CM at Risk
1st Tier Subcontractor Master Prequalification Form
Part B: CM at Risk
1st Tier Subcontractor Prequalification
(Project Specific Supplement)